Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Whole Lotta Love!

I gotta tell ya, this week has been great! Besides my horrible and VERY painful ear infection, I happened to receive 2 packages in the mail with YUMMY and EXCITING goodies! The first was a purse that my sis-in-law Liz made for me! I am in LOVE with this purse! It is the perfect shape, size and colors for me.....THANKS LIZ! I also received my fabric order from iwantfabric.com. My mind is swirling with creative ideas!




Last, but certainly not least, was my Love Swap package. Thanks Missy for hosting this, and thanks Poulsen Family for sending this! I received Lavender bath gel from Bath & Body Works, a Cooling Eye Mask, some CUTE mini note cards, a Princess crown which Sophia is ever so glad to model, CANDY...which didn't last long enough to take a pic of...., and a CD copy of Roald Dahl's audio collection. I am so pleased with this swap, especially that audio collection! I am a sucker for Fantastic Mr. Fox! Sure brightened up my miserably painful week! Thanks gals!





Posted by Picasa

No comments: