Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's Day, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my little bro and my sis in law! Jan/Feb are packed with familial birthdays, and so far I've been belated for all of them :( SORRY! I am thinking of all of you!



Our Valentine's Day here was quite lovely, we finally got to see Juno, and I cried like a baby! A really authentic movie, with an AWESOME sound track! A good change of pace from most movies.




I also got the funniest card for Frank. Seriously, it had him laughing till he cried! I will warn you, if a child who can read is looking over your shoulder, don't let them read, it is "adult". But I just couldn't resist sharing!


Maybe we are super corny, and just plain dorks, but we were thoroughly tickled with this one, and I hope you all get a good laugh!





2 comments:

Diana Margarita said...

Hi Sara, this is your cousin Diana. I've just visited your blog for the first time and it's so nice to to see all the pics and hear about what you guys are up to! What a great way to keep in touch! I'll be back. :)
love, Diana Margarita
PS: Awesome that you're deciding to give vermicomposting a try. I'd like to try it myself and look forward to to hearing how it goes. :D

Poulsen Family said...

I'm actually your Love Swap buddy, but it looks like you haven't gotten it yet...I hope it comes soon. I'm sorry it didn't get to you yet. I just wanted to say I LOVE the music on your blog. Also, HAPPY Valentines, when it does get there.