Saturday, September 27, 2008

This is Weird

I have just discovered StumbleUpon. If you don't know what that is, you're really missing out. It's basically a little gadget that you download onto your computer, you tell it all of your interests, and then you click the button and it "stumbles" you onto something you never knew was out there. So here are some of stumbles this week:


List of Big A*s Holes: I feel like a dummy not knowing that any of these existed....crazy what man does to get at diamonds!
The 12 year old McDonald's Hamburger. This was just put in a Tupperware, never preserved in any other way. I do believe I'll never eat at McDonald's again!



Of course, these are the weird ones, there were several interesting and helpful links and blogs I found that I liked. Definately addictive, especially when you're stuck at the computer working like me!

No comments: