Monday, January 21, 2008

TAG-I'm It!

I've been tagged by Liz to share some of my bookmarked goes!
My homeschooling site with every week planned....for free:) I visit every day
Bought our closet system from here....I realized there were still a lot of home improvement links we are hopefully done with for a while!
For the dream of having time to do any of these creative things!
Some great people we met on Trail Days who have a product we'd like to carry online one day.
I have more blog links I am going to add today, I promise!
For the ebay business
Research for quilt pattern names for the ebay biz...I have sites about tractors, old name it linked!
Who needs cookbooks when you have this site?!

And the newest addition, an IRS info site...of course!

I am tagging Nathaniel, Beka and Carrie

No comments: