Friday, November 2, 2007

Friends


Have you heard the saying, "The best mirror is an old friend"? This is such a true statement in my life, especially with my best friend Lindsay. I have been such a bad friend lately because I have been wrapped up in my own life. Lindsay is always proactive in taking a true interest in what's going on with me and my family, and is a great encouragement. I can't say the same about myself. This is really true with everyone in my life lately. This year has been great for our immediate family, we have grown closer and stronger, and found out was important to us. Definately my friend is in the top list. I am sorry friend for my lack of sensitivity and effort to encourage you.

The mood of my life right now is one of introspection and trying to grow personally. Some call it self-improvement, but I can only say that I am praying and asking God to show me how to grow as a Christian, a wife, a mother, a friend and a contributor to this society & world. The bible says to take the log out of your own eye before you go picking specks out of others' eyes. This basically sums up how my heart is growing right now. Gotta start cleaning house, and leaving only room for the good!

No comments: